Evil Power
Please login to use the forums.

About This Game

Go down

About This Game

Post  [EP]AnDyAnDy13 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:22 am

Let's talk about CoD4! What can you tell me about it? I'd like to know some bugs and glitches!
It's a very nice game, it's a shooter one where you can kill your enemies (opposite team). I recommend this game, it's very funny, you must start playing this one if u didn't before.
avatar
[EP]AnDyAnDy13
Member
Member

Posts : 38
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 20
Location : Bucharest, Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About This Game

Post  -KILL- on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:23 pm

[EP]AnDyAnDy13 wrote:Let's talk about CoD4! What can you tell me about it? I'd like to know some bugs and glitches!
It's a very nice game, it's a shooter one where you can kill your enemies (opposite team). I recommend this game, it's very funny, you must start playing this one if u didn't before.

Hello??? O.o
just to remind u andy it is a cod4 clan.. every one here is good with there own stlye of playing.... u asking me to start playing it? lol
i pawn 24/7 in cod 4
avatar
-KILL-
Public
Public

Posts : 37
Join date : 2012-03-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About This Game

Post  [EP]Devil on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:31 pm

[EP]-KILL- wrote:
[EP]AnDyAnDy13 wrote:Let's talk about CoD4! What can you tell me about it? I'd like to know some bugs and glitches!
It's a very nice game, it's a shooter one where you can kill your enemies (opposite team). I recommend this game, it's very funny, you must start playing this one if u didn't before.


i pawn 24/7 in cod 4

u cant pwn me x)
avatar
[EP]Devil
Founder
Founder

Posts : 70
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 22
Location : Behind u!

View user profile http://evilpower.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: About This Game

Post  -KILL- on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:37 pm

[EP]Devil wrote:
[EP]-KILL- wrote:
[EP]AnDyAnDy13 wrote:Let's talk about CoD4! What can you tell me about it? I'd like to know some bugs and glitches!
It's a very nice game, it's a shooter one where you can kill your enemies (opposite team). I recommend this game, it's very funny, you must start playing this one if u didn't before.


i pawn 24/7 in cod 4

u cant pwn me x)
i dont play on same server :>)
avatar
-KILL-
Public
Public

Posts : 37
Join date : 2012-03-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

About This Game

Post  [EP]AnDyAnDy13 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:05 am

OFF: Kill, I never asked u if u play or not. I said for who isn't playing at the moment must join it. Please don't get it wrong and don't delete the message.
ON: So, what do you think about this game? Gimme a description and let's comment, guys! Very Happy
avatar
[EP]AnDyAnDy13
Member
Member

Posts : 38
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 20
Location : Bucharest, Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About This Game

Post  [EP]Devil on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:19 am

[EP]AnDyAnDy13 wrote:OFF: Kill, I never asked u if u play or not. I said for who isn't playing at the moment must join it. Please don't get it wrong and don't delete the message.
ON: So, what do you think about this game? Gimme a description and let's comment, guys! Very Happy
lol not in mood to get more posts ;P
topic i closed for spamming purpose Smile
avatar
[EP]Devil
Founder
Founder

Posts : 70
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 22
Location : Behind u!

View user profile http://evilpower.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

About This Game

Post  [EP]AnDyAnDy13 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:26 pm

What? Sorry, I don't understand. When did you lock it?
avatar
[EP]AnDyAnDy13
Member
Member

Posts : 38
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 20
Location : Bucharest, Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About This Game

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum